Become a Friend of Children Worldwide
The latest Friends of CW Newsletter is now available: Friends of CW news Spring 2016
The Purpose of ‘Friends of Children Worldwide’ is to provide essential support Children Worldwide by prayer and financial involvement and to encourage additional membership.
Children Worldwide can only offer support to its members if it has support itself. As a friend, you will enable us to do our work, and through us, you will enable Christian Children and family workers to do their work better!
- Children Worldwide cannot survive on its own. It is part of Family Foundations Trust, a small charity, but has no direct funding except donations from our members and friends.
- We need funding to run events and provide support for our members, many of whom do not have regular incomes.
- Financial support – one off or regular giving.
- Prayer support – responding to newsletters and prayer fuel sent out.
- Anyone who recognises the great potential children have and the importance of teaching them the right way to live according to scripture.
Please – become a Friend of Children Worldwide. To get involved, you can fill in the form below or call us in the office on 01403 710712 if you’s like to know more.